Saturday, November 8, 2014

Leafy Goodness

Taking a cue from another A Muse consultant's card I made this autumn card, which has two versions.  One is (*gasp*) fussy cut and the other isn't.  I tried it out with my small stamp club and asked which version they preferred.  It turns out that they preferred having a choice.
It is six of one, half a dozen of the other for workshop prep, so I am leaving it as is and letting people chose how they want to do it.  There are pros and cons to each.

This version is the non-fussy cut version.  I highlighted around one edge of every leaf to give it the illusion of depth.  That works good, but since I'm a fussy cuttin' fool, I like that version better.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps--Hello Fall and Essential Sentiments II; cardstorck--cherry woodgrain and sugar, other supplies--French Roast twine, lime and orange sequins, and Copic markers a'plenty.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Catching up on your fab cards again Judy! no clue where the time goes lately huggles Sue xx

Janeen said...

right up my alley. love clean and simple. it looks like something Susan Rahilia would make. :D That's saying a lot.