Wednesday, March 29, 2017

So Clueless

True Confessions Time:
I have no idea what I'm doing.
That's pretty much always. I just keep muddling away doing a little of this and a little bit of that (and not enough stamping) but I never know if what I'm doing is the right thing or worth the effort. Since I'm at work I'm probably okay on the first part but not so much on the second. And to top this all off, here's a fall card even though it is spring. Because I really liked the colors.

So there.

The Fine Print: All the stuffs by Stampin' Up. Probably. The white under the card is a matching envelope because sometimes I do that, but not often. Mostly because I don't have many A2 envelopes. I have oodles of A6 ones though because I have no pride and when work throws them away every May, I dig 'em out of the trash. It's like a birthday present to myself. 

11 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is so nice card!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Im with you Judy I like these colours, and it's a lovely card...
.. and if it's a nice result like this it's always worth doing, so no worries re clueless either. 😝
Crafty hugs, Shaz.x❤

Mrs A. said...

Ah, but are you early for this year or just late for last year! I get so far behind with things I'm surpirsied I don't meet myself coming back the other way. I jolly well like your card anyway. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

Princess J - you just keep muddlin' along the way you do as your results are wonderful! This is another beauty
Blessings
Maxine

LesleyG said...

When they mess with our clocks we get muddled too......at least you are ready for autumn xxx

Sarn said...

Fabulous fall card! A little early, but hey . . . just shows how organised you are. And who am I to speak anyway? I make Christmas cards throughout the year!

Keep on doing what you're doing. We love it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

Good for you Judy. The image and colours are gorgeous. Do what makes you happy is my mantra. Barbxx

Carol L said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year, so I'm always enjoying fall cards with their rustic, harvest colors. I really like the scoring and banners ties up with twine here - very earthy looking!

Bonnie said...

I think every season is the right season for squash because I love it and the fall colors! I think you know more about what you're doing than most of us!

Greta said...

I'd dig out those envelopes, too! I love to make cards of all kinds all year long, so go for it--Fall in Spring works great! Love the Fall image for your beautiful card!

Words and Pictures said...

I think knowing what you're doing is vastly overrated. Playing is what we're doing, and as long as you're happy while you're doing it, results are immaterial. Having said that, I really like the colours too!
Alison x