Sunday, March 26, 2017

Are we There Yet?

I keep getting spam emails from Uber and Lyft saying that I could make a zillion dollars a week with my car by becoming on of their drivers. I know they are spam because no one who knows me would hire me to drive since I tend to close one eye when I drive since I can't see diddly (or squat) and I drive down my own street at night asking, "Is that my house? No! Is it the next one? No! Is it this one? Wait? Did I just miss it?"
The Fine Print: stamp, card topper and all the other stuff by Club Scrap. By the way, I just had to click all the button to figure out how to make the fine print fine. Obviously I'm not a brain surgeon candidate either.

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

You're funny. I would be afraid to be an Uber driver...to many crazy people out there!

Carol L said...

I had to laugh, because my night vision is diminished as well, so I just stay put! Smiles really do open doors..........for the right folks! LOL Eat more carrots - bunnies have great vision :)

Fikreta said...

so funny :)
Beautiful card!

Carole J said...

Judy - you're a little crazy, I think, BUT... in a good way! You make me smile a lot and you make great cards. x

MaryH said...

Uber scares me! (well, I guess a taxi driver might as well!)Also would be scared to pick up a passenger too. Love the bright red on this crd. The torn tan looks very arty with the red background and I like the rectangular design touch...was this a DP or did you do something arty to create the scribbled colors? Looks nifty with the fleur de lis ornament and the grosgrain ribbon. TFS & Hgus

Craftychris said...

Love this and the quote is fabulous! I hate spam! no one has asked me to drive for them though which is good, I don't drive! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Princess J - ummmm, glad I don't have to drive near you if that's really how you drive.... don't really believe you though :-)
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Judy, a great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

LesleyG said...

They wouldn't hire me either, no sense of direction.....fun sentiment, you really are good at putting them and fun images together xxx

Barb said...

A super design Judy and I love the sentiment. I can't see walking up the garden path in the dark! Barbxx

Bonnie said...

You may have trouble seeing but you sure can pick a great sentiment!

Greta said...

Oh you are so funny! Remind me not to ride with you--haha!