Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

So Happy Easter to y'all.  It seems that most of the folks I know celebrate and think of Easter in a non-religious way.  They consider it a celebration of spring, new beginnings, a time when the Earth is waking up and coming to life again, and, of course, the sacrifice of Cadbury eggs.  I also know religious folks who spend this time in remembrance of when Jesus rose from the dead.  Then I know a bunch of whacked out weirdos and nary a Zombie Jesus joke from any of them.  I am so disappointed!

But I am pleased to note that I've visited my craft desk today for the first time in a week.  That's gotta count for something.

The Fine Print: stamp from Stampendous, ribbon from DeNami, scallop border die by A Muse your guess is as good as mine for the papersStudio. And yeah, that's a random piece of fluff on the scan, not a bug.  I think.

3 comments:

Di said...

Hi Judy - belated Easter wishes to you! A very droll post today, as ever :) The playground is a bit on the quiet side, little folk are running in and out still and Mrs A is plotting some mischief - but where's Joker Judy then, huh? Or did you get stuck under a pile of card stock? :)

Love the cards below that I missed, those fruits are mouthwatering!

Di
xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm behind on a swap project-paper bag book-but I have my snippets pile sitting RIGHT THERE to be played with if I ever get caught up!!! So I guess I'm in detention and can't come to the playground right now.

Sarn said...

HAPPY EASTER to you too (a bit late I know!) Time zones n all! !!!!