Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Easel Card


I made this easel card the other evening using my spring fling papers that I really have been enjoying.  I didn't have much time so I thought I would start on an easel card I needed to make for a swap.  Once I found the cutting dimensions, it just all fell into place rather quickly.  Don't you love that when it happens?  If I had to do this card over again I would make the strips of pink and green floral print longer.  I didn't really think about how you can see down into the crack there.  I don't think it is a flaw in this card though; it is just food for thought for next time.

This photo was taken on my desk.... there was actually enough free space for a photo shoot. That's impressive!

The Fine Print: Stamp by Penny Black, papers by DCWV "spring fling and summer days combo pack," flowers by Prima, jeweled brad by Recollections.

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Very impressive . . . your card AND your workspace. Like the wallpaper behind too! xxx

SandeeNC said...

Your post on my blog made me laugh about the cardinal being twitchy because of the hawk, I'd be twitchy too! lol Love the easel card you made, it's darling....and I just hate it when you can see down the crack too....rotflmao...waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card! Super cute image, fab design and gorgeous papers :o) Lisa x