Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cupcake Girl

I've been playing with my new spring stack and my new stamp from Penny Black. I've been sitting here trying to come up with more to say but I'm lacking.  Some random thoughts:

  • I want to do more layers and different patterns and I definitely nailed it with the one card.  The second card I couldn't find other patterns that I thought went well with it so I used another layer of the same paper.
  • I'm on the road again so I have limited supplies. At this point it wasn't an issue but who knows what the week will bring.
  • Yeah, that's it... it is very distracting in these parts, but for a change one of these creatures was not the distraction.


The Fine Print: cupcake girl by Penny Black"Sweet Thing," birthday wishes greeting by A Muse Studio, patterned papers by DCWV.

2 comments:

Di said...

Hi Judy! What a super PB stamp this is and you sure made a couple of gorgeous cards. Hope your travels go well. Love, Di xx

Sarn said...

Hi PJ . . . two little beauties here (well, THREE if you count the cat!). xxx