Sunday, November 29, 2015

Peace Joy and Love

I made these cards recently. I'm still trying to force myself to make a Christmas card or two (or 24, which is where I am at now).

These two are okay even though not really my style. That greeting is a bear to stamp. It doesn't give a good impression but you can't press too hard or else the edges get fussy.  It pains me to say it but Simon Says Stamps stamps just aren't quality. I suppose they are good for the person who buys stamps and only uses them once or twice (or never, just has them in the stash).

Anyway, there you go: Peace, Joy and Love.  What do you want for a Sunday? Football, Beer, and Nachos?  Yeah... me too.

The Fine Print: Peace Joy Love stamp by Simon Says Stamp "Merry Everything" set, papers by Basic Grey, dove punch by Martha, and paper flower from my stash.

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice cards
thank you for wonderful card for Paola!
If you want you can see how happy she is on my blog.
have a nice day
>^.^<

Carol L said...

So sorry for your stamping probs - but the cards turned out so pretty in spite of the issues! I really like the gold dsp with the red bird!

Leslie Hanna said...

I like 'em both! Simple and good for mass production, if that's your thing. These days I'd rather make one or two, then move on.

Mrs A. said...

I like the bird of peace on the first card. The stamping looks fine but I have also had stamps which I have been disappointed with so know what you mean. Hugs Mrs A.