Sunday, November 8, 2015

Let it Shine!

Here are a couple more lighthouses to share with you. I got to wondering if I've ever seen a lighthouse live and in person before. I don't think I have seen a sea before so it was looking doubtful.
Then I remembered that I have been acquainted with a lighthouse. There is one in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin on the shores of Lake Winnebago. I even have photographic evidence of it.
The Fine Print: Club Scrap "Cape Cod" cards. Back to the sea thing... is Sea World a real sea or just a pretend one? I've been to Sea World before so maybe I've seen a sea!  Somehow I think I may have gazed upon the Atlantic Ocean before, but that's like really far away so I'm not sure.

9 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

You need to travel, woman! And no, Sea World is not the sea. Not even close.

Fikreta said...

great cards

Sandy said...

I've always wanted to see a lighthouse, so we went to one last time we were in Florida. Half way up the stairs to the top, my fear of heights got to me (you walk up a circular staircase that winds around a basically empty core, and I just can't handle seeing how far I'd fall). I just couldn't go any higher and had to go back down. For most people, it's the act of walking up all the stairs that gets them, but if they had been enclosed and I couldn't see down, that would not have been a challenge.)
Anyway, by all evidence, this was a great kit. the twine is perfect for nautical cards.

Janeen said...

we actually sailed there once on a thirty two foot rented sail boat. we spent the night sailing the ocean blue, well it was Lake Winnebago, but we pretended it was the ocean blue. And all these big carps came up and smacked against our boat in the wee hours of the morning when we docked near here.

Sally H said...

I forget how big your country is! Hope you get to see more lighthouses and sea very soon x Your cards are really beautiful!

Carol L said...

These are great lighthouse cards, and I've been fortunate enough to visit Cape Cod and see many of them IRL. That's a great sentiment on the 1st card too!

LesleyG said...

You should come visit, we are surrounded by the wet stuff. Fab lighthouse xxx

Bonnie said...

Whether you've seen the sea or not, you know a lighthouse when you see it!

stampingbowd said...

Pretty lighthouses!!! Great color combo!