Friday, June 2, 2017

June!

I meant to share my June calendar with you yesterday since it was the first day of June but it was a much too busy day for me. So here it is now. I'm ready to get my beach babe on! Hey, did you hear the best way to get a bikini body? You take a bikini and put it on your body!
Here's a fishy card because that fits in with our swimming theme (you didn't even know we had a theme, did you?!).

The Fine Print: Calendar and stamps by Taylored Expressions. Fishy card parts by Basic Gray, their pets card kit of which I have two and the scrapbook kit so at some point I must have planned to do great things with pets. 

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A cute calendar page Judy and adorable card, I love the little fish in his bowl.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bonnie said...

Love that burping I mean bubbling fish! I'm not sure they make a bikini that I can wiggle into! Happy June!

Carol L said...

Your calendar page is super cute and fun, and so is that fishbowl that looks like it's floating down the road in a flood! Bikini body? Me?!?! ROFLMAO!!!

Barb said...

Your calendar page is really cute and I love your floating fish. As for putting on a bikini - I wouldn't even do it in private these days. I know I'd find it far too depressing. Barbxx

Fikreta said...

Your calendar page is so adrable!
love it!
hugs