Thursday, August 30, 2018

Pucker Up!

*kiss*kiss*

So good to see you again. Blogger recently asked me if I was around and intended to use my blog anymore. I thought, of course I am still around.... Gee, maybe I'd better inform my readers (all 6 of you) that I am still alive and kicking and employed.

See, Dio told you a story about how at my work they were giving out boxes (a very desirable commodity if you are a cat) and telling you to go home. That wasn't fiction; they truly are doing that. So far they haven't done that to me. And that's good because I'd need more than one box and a dolly and I'd have to get on our elevator which is scary even on good days.  So not only am I still here (Blogger), I am still here (my job). I've said goodbye to a number of coworkers including my boss. Being bossless was scary (almost as scary as that elevator) because my job title says I'm suppose to support someone and if there is no someone... why have me?  Oh! Because I'm cool, that's why!

They stole me a boss from another job site though so it's all good now. She's in charge of all sorts of things I haven't dealt with before so I'm learning all sorts of new stuff, including that being the go-to person for years for answers on what do know about is paying off as I know can ask for info in return and be happily given it.
Me, being supportive.
The Fine Print: Mousie stamp by Stampabilities or whoever was in charge of House Mouse at the time I bought it. Smile from my stash. And if I'm given a box right after I post this.... I'm blaming y'all! 

10 comments:

Carol L said...

Cute card PJ, and I'm happy to know you still have a job. I guess I misinterpreted the box blog post :) Keep smiling :)

Sandy said...

Glad to hear that Dio was being an alarmist.
And Blogger.... after 6 or 8 months of NOT notifying me of comments awaiting approval, Blogger asked if I still wanted to be notified. I said yes, and I think I'm back to notifications. Go figure.

LesleyG said...

MWAH!!! So good to hear from you, so good to know you're still there, so good to hear you're learning new stuff, oh and a great card too :) xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Princess J I am so glad you are still in blogland and still employed - and still card making - this is a really fun card, and I was good and smiled as instructed!
Blessings
Maxine

Words and Pictures said...

Golly, sounds as though there's been more than enough going on in your world to warrant a little blog break. Blogger could just get off your back, couldn't they?! I've been largely absent too - so actually slightly relieved to discover I've missed less than I otherwise might have. Very happy to hear you are persevering with blogging - I'll be here! Love your supportive mice.
Alison x

Fikreta said...

Hi my friend!
happy to see you are active on your blog!
So happy you have your job! thats so great!
card is adorable!
lots of hugs

Bonnie said...

Yay, PJ, I'm so glad Dio was mistaken and that you are still employed and smiling! Sounds like things are going smoothly if these adorable mice are any indication!

Darnell said...

Great card, PJ! Glad to hear all our condolences were premature and lovely to see you on the blog! Hugs, Darnell

Michele Emerson-Roberts said...

Greeting PJ and all the fur babies!
So love seeing what is going on in your world!
Love and light,
Michele

stampingbowd said...

Oh, gosh, I sure hope you just get to keep being the go-to person!!! Boxes are scary stuff and I am glad to read that you are still blogging and still have a job. Seriously I love your sense of humor and miss you when you take a break! Your card is cute and you made me laugh with the little caption at the bottom!