Friday, March 9, 2018

You've Cat to be Kitten Me!

So my name is Dio and Im the Guest Columnist today. My gurlfurend had a babie. So now sumtimez I gotta babie sit. I lurned that dozn't mean you get to sit ON the babie. Dat's too bad cuz the babie is nice and warm. And soft.
I also lurned that wen the babie cries, you go and get the babies mom. You find her and say, "Hey ladie, your babie is crying."

And here's a card my mom's furend sented her. That furend haz the bestest cat stamps. Well, my mom haz the bestest cats! Uh huh.
The Fine Print: Stamps by Art Impression. 

10 comments:

Sandy said...

I'll bet you're a good babysitter Dio. (Many years ago, when my baby cried, my cat Nicky was always the first one to his door.)

Carol L said...

aww, What a sweet baby and a good baby-sitting cat Dio is! Fun card with aunt blabby too! Love the 4 paw prints in the background :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Aw, what a sweet baby. Good idea not to let the cat sit on her! Your card is cute too.

Bonnie said...

Sweet baby and I'm sure you are a wonderful baby sitter, Dio! This is a perfect card for you Mom!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dio what a wonderful kitten sitter you are... no wonder your mum has been so tired and lost so much weight, she wasn't swimming or working at the office at all!!
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a sweet photo! Dio's in love! He's enjoying that babysitting for sure!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wait a minute..... should we be saying Congratulations?!? I just re-read it and I'm confused...

Fikreta said...

congratulations on baby ?!
Im not sure if I read it well!
card is awesome!
love it!
lots of love and hugs

Karen Dunbrook said...

awh...so sweet...he's keeping watch over the baby....
fun card, smiling.
x Karen

Craftychris said...

What a good baby sitter you are! Cool card your mum received. xxx