Friday, December 8, 2017

Come Prepared

My coworker and I were heading down to a meeting today when she hesitated. I could see that she was deep in thought. "What's up?" I asked.

"Should I bring a pen to this meeting? It's not like they say anything noteworthy..." She asked.

"Oh, I always bring a pen," I answered.

"Why?"

"You never know when you'll need to write a suicide note."

And that about sums up our meeting. I took some very good notes today though (click it to biggify):

And on a completely different note here's a card I made:
The Fine Print: We're not having a snow day but we are having our first cold day of the season and we're all whining like little bitches. Penguin by Art Impressions, snowflakes by Memory Box and A Muse Studio.

8 comments:

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you Judy - I can remember a few meetings like that, thank goodness I don't work any more.
A super card, such a fun snowman.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha . . . EXCELLENT note taking PJ!!!

GREAT shaped card too. Good to see you xxx

Carol L said...

Those notes make complete sense to me HAHAHA!! FUn card, and you may be getting colder, but we on the east coast are actually getting white stuff tomorrow! The West coast is on fire and the east coast is freezing. Weird weather!

Sandy said...

Very entertaining doodles; can't say I miss meetings at all. (That's the joy of being self-employed).
The card is cute, too.

Craftychris said...

Awesome note taking! I remember a few meetings like that - my notes were not so cool! Absolutely gorgeous card, sooooo cute! xxx

Fikreta said...

haha you are so funny!
your card is adorable!

Bonnie said...

Too bad you didn't get some snow ;>)! At least you got some snowy cards!

Di said...

GREAT card PJ - so cute! And, you doodles show that there was someone at that meeting getting on your nerves - BIG time! Merry Christmas!

Hugs

Di xx