Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Dancing the Night Away

Hi! My name is Cindy and I'm gonna write this blog post today because my momma she doesn't write blog posts any more and peoples are starting to worry about her.
Anyway, you shouldn't worry about my momma because she is just fine. She is just busy doing other things that are not making cards. Like the other day she was busy petting me and then the other other day she wented to the swimmings pool and today she going to go dancing like she has rhythm or something. Oh my! I can't imagine how funny that must look.
I bet it looks a lot like this sassy lady here, only you gotta imagine that all the other peoples dancing have their other arm up and are facing the other way. That's how my mom does it, opposites all the way.

The Fine Print: Sassy lady by Stampin' Up. Cindy's original name was Sassy but since she didn't want to be named after a Disney character she had her name legally changed. First she had to sign a paper that said she wasn't a terrorist. And usually she isn't. 

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a fun card! Glad you have a lot of different things to enjoy, including your cute cat!

Carol L said...

Too cute and sassy! I wish I had a pet who would write my blog posts some days :) Glad you're enjoying all life has to offer!

Bonnie said...

Glad you're OK and busy with fun things. Looks like Cindy is doing a good job of holding down the fort! Happy Thanksgiving!

cotnob said...

A fun post and card Judy, a brilliant image and lovely bright colours.
I'm glad to hear that you are OK.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

hi Cindy!
You are lovely cat.
Im glad your momma is fine.
Its so great card!
lots of hugs

Craftychris said...

Hello Cindy, glad your mum is having such a good time! It's a fabulous card and looks a lot like me dancing too! Send hugs to her and a cuddle to you too! xxx