Friday, May 27, 2016

It's the Little Things

I was just thinking the other day, which is a dangerous hobby no matter how you slice it. Anyway, I was pondering what it is that suddenly made me care about the little things that don't really matter. I decided it was moving to a new house and having everything be neat and shiny.
Now that I care about the little things that don't really matter I have to do annoying chores like get my truck washed. That's right, for the first time in over a decade my truck got a bath! And no, it was not the dirt holding the thing together. Next up, I'm going to get me some new, non-scuffed up shoes. Then I'll probably sit down and rest for a few weeks.

The Fine Print: Stamp by Taylored Expressions, designer paper by DCWV, paper flower, brad, and zig zag ric rack from my stash.

8 comments:

Fikreta said...

your card is super cute.
I always think that the little things are very important.
I try to do a lot of little things that make me happy.
And that is much better than do one big thing.
lots of hugs
Fiki

Carol L said...

You should have been a stand-up comic! LOL Somehow I'm tired after reading this post and need to rest now too! Ha ha! Seriously - that's a cute card with the little kitty and little truck and big honkin' flower! Yep, it's definitely the little things that matter :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Princess J - love the embellies as much as that gorgeous image.
New shoes!!! and a washed truck - are you sure you are all right???
Blessings
Maxine

Georgiana said...

Cute kitty! I like the flower matches the one the cat is holding.

Barb said...

Well just don't over do it, that's all hehe. A really cute card. Love your kitty in a truck and the matching flower embellie. Barbxx

Mrs A. said...

I so wish the little things in our house didnn't matter. Try getting out the door to go somewhere when The Doc spots a scuff mark on the wall. Out comes the paint brush and touch up paint and then the hairdryer.!! OCD rules.
Cute card . Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

That's one cute kitty and I love the large bloom that you've added.

Truck washing AND shoe buying . . . are you insane?

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Craftychris said...

Super cute card! The truck looks as clean as yours must be! xxx