Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Step Card

I joined in a fall swap card with a group of people I've never swapped with before.  I often admire their work and aspire to be as talented as they are.  That means when I joined the swap I really had to work it to prove I was worthy of their company.  So I came up with this card:
Oh yeah, did I mention that they are big fans of Stampin' Up? It wasn't required to join the swap but I knew it would be looked upon favorably.  I had fun making this card and finding papers to coordinate.  I whipped it up one evening after work and homework so I didn't have time to over think it.  Anyway it was fun.
The Fine Print: Everything but the cardstock (from my stash) and little leaf punch (EK Success) by Stampin' Up, although retired. Probably.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a real beauty! I love the image and especially those great papers you chose to go with it! Love the step card design too!

My name is Cindy said...

Wow!! I think you did great, this card is stunning.

stampingbowd said...

You did an awesome job on this step card. Gorgeous colors and papers, pretty image. All around terrific card!

Bonnie said...

Wow, PJ, this is GORGEOUS! I think every one of those ladies that got this in the swap was delighted!

chrissy xx said...

Well I LOve what you've whipped up PJ.
FABulous step card...GOrgeous colours and design too.
Chrissyxx

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous, PJ! What a beautiful card